In France, playgrounds are regulated by an implementing decree published in the Official Journal : Decree No. 96-1136 of 18 December 1996 laying down the safety requirements for collective and public play areas.
- This decree specifies some requirements including those of damping soils.
- The standard EN 1176 (parts 1 to 11) defines what is a damping floor adapted to a game.
You are the owner, responsible, you want to activate a new playground or know the security status of an existing playground, LABO DES SOLS realises all necessary measures required to meet the requirements of standards and regulations.
Playgrounds (EN 1176):
– Impact absorbing surfaces (HIC),
- The assembly of structures according to the data sheets,
- The location of the structures in the playground area.
Artificial climbing structures and blocks ( EN 12572) :
The EAS are complex achievement that requires all warranties before being commissioned.
LABO DES SOLS controls the following characteristics:
- The resistance of the support of the future SAE according to the calculation notes.
- The resistance of the anchors and the loading of the structure.
Skate parks (NF EN 14974+A1) :
- The assembly and the geometry of the modules,
- Materials employed,
- The modules' implantation.
The roller tracks (NF EN 14974+A1) :
- The flatness, the slopes of the asphalt,
- The skid resistance of the resin,
- Raw materials analysis in lab.